SAN FRANCISCO TRIP - 2005
What we did and where we went in San Francisco (2005)
1. Drove through downtown San Francisco
2. Drove across the Golden Gate Bridge
3. Took pictures of the city and Golden Gate Bridge from the opposite side
4. Walked around Pier 39
5. Saw the famous Sea Lions at Pier 39 again this year! ^_^ Purelovely thinks they are so cool.
6. Went to the Wax Museum.
7. Walked around close to Pier 39 and looked at a lot of street performers and artists.
8. Lady Hoshi took Purelovely to the Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum. We were the last people there. We went an hour before they closed. That was cool. We had the place to ourselves.
9. When leaving the Ripley's Museum, it was so late and dark out. There was still so many people outside though like street performers and such. Purelovely thought it was really cool and as we walked back to the parking garage she could see the lighthouse on Alcatraz Island and hear the sea lions at Pier 39.
By Purelovely & Lady Hoshi
The pictures below are from our 2005 trip to San Francisco.
San Francisco "The City"
1-7 San Francisco aka "The City"
San Francisco is the best city in the world. I want to go back as much as I can.
Golden Gate Bridge
1-16. The Golden Gate Bridge. The icon of San Francisco.
1. Sea man statue
8-9. Some birds we saw on the trail leading to great views of the bridge.
I have never been in Alcatraz yet but I think 2006 we will try and go there.
Sea lions at Pier 39
1-9. Sea lions at Pier 39. They are so loud. ^^;
3. That sea gull kept bugging the sea lions.
7. That sea lion just keep sitting there like that for the longest time. He was funny.
9. Baby sea lion! So cute!
1. On the way to Pier 39
2. Boats we could see from the Italian restaurant we went to.
3. Blue and Gold fleet at sunset
4. Street performer. He was cool and he juggled fire. ^^;
5. Carousel in the middle of Pier 39
6. Fruits and vegetables you could buy in the market. CA strawberries look so good.
7. Blue and Gold fleet at sunset again.
1. Wax Museum (Titanic)
Purelovely & Lady Hoshi