Free Web resources for teaching physics
Profesor Kyle Forinash, PhD, Indiana University
Southeast.† June 2011.
If you have other interesting links email:
kforinas @ ius.edu†††††††††††††††††
My talk on using the web for teaching.
Collections of Simulations:
Bibliography of other simulations and
Tools for creating your own simulations:
- EJS. Easy Java
Simulations by Esquembre.
- Articles: 1.
- Example: 1, 2.
- Fislets: Applets
which can be scripted to do different things.
- Tracker; does
video analysis of motion.
- LivePhoto Physics; collection of
physics video for analysis.
- PodCast. You can make your own for distribution.
- YouTube.edu; do a
search for 'physics'. You can also put your own up there.
- Example (Brownian Motion).
- Article: 1.
- Other pages with video links (not comprehensive): 1,
- Qik: Share video from your phone; example.
- Screen capture: (Screen
- Free software for handeling video:
Make your own Blogs and Wikis:
Physics at IUS
Contact Dr. K. Forinash, for